Location: Health & Fitness Lab
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/healthfitnesslab/exerciseprescriptionservices.php
You must attend this event 2 times before completing this event.
Kick Start Program
The Kick Start Program is a comprehensive individualized introduction to weight training and/or exercise. The Kick Start Program is an extension of the Weight Training Orientation Service.
- Consultation and exercise prescription
- Equipment/exercise orientation
- Personal Training sessions including detailed
supervision and instructions through the personalized program
- Client will receive a copy of the fitness program and exercise tracking cheet
- Consultation and program revision
- Personal training session
To setup an appointment, stop by the Health and Fitness Lab or call (270) 745-6531
Make sure you bring your WKU ID to receive credit and/or sign in!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,