Be admitted before ATP
Reserve An ATP Date
Confirm/Change Your Major
Take Required Placement Exams
Read Your E-News
- Make your reservation for ATP at least 4 business days before your intended date.
- Dates often fill to capacity so register as soon as possible.
- Non-refundable fee: $50/student; $10/guest; due at reservation.
- Please have your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) available.
- Parents are encouraged to attend; programming is separate from students.
Reserving Your Date
Use TopNet (link below) to reserve your date. Enter your WKU ID (begins with 800) and PIN (last 6 digits of your SSN).
You must certify your emergency contact information the first time you log on to TopNet. You will not be able to advance past this screen until that is complete.
A complete list of ATP dates will show up on the Main Menu, under "Academic Transitions
Program - Reservations".
- You must participate throughout the entire ATP day to register for classes. (Approx 8:00-4:30 Central Time)
- Glasgow students attend orientation at Glasgow Campus. Call 270-659-6900 to reserve your date.
- Transfer students with 24 or more hours transferring from another accredited post-secondary institution who have received their articulation report from the Office of Admissions are required to complete ATP Online. For more info, contact us at 270-745-4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to reserve your ATP date, click here!
Upcoming ATP Date Announcements:
For students with less than 24 hours planning to begin taking classes in Spring 2014, your ATP date will be Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Registration will open on Monday, November 25, 2013.
For students planning to begin taking classes in Fall 2014, registration will open
Friday, February 14, 2014.