These lifelong learning opportunities are developed and led by experts and designed to give participants a one-of-a-kind experience.
Cuban Literature and Culture
Explore Cuban history, literature, art, and architecture on this two-week experience. Journey to the Caribbean's largest island with a group of WKU students to share the beauty and mystery of Cuba.
- All participants must be registered in a specific WKU course. See program details for information
- Traveling to Cuba requires special attention by all participants.
- If you don't have a passport, get one immediately.
- The course includes a group flight that originates and returns to Nashville. Deviations from group flight are not allowed.
|October 16||Priority application and $500 deposit|
|November 16||First payment due|
|December 6||Final payment due|
|November TBD||Pre-departure orientation|
|December TBD||Pre-departure gathering|
|January 4, 2013||Meet at Nashville airport and depart for Havana|
|January 15||Depart Havana for Miami|
|January 16||Return to Nashville|
* Timeline subject to change