Summer Fun Activities for Kids - Special Needs
The Center for Courageous Kids Medical Camp 2015
The Center for Courageous Kids® is a world-class year-round medical camp designed specifically for the child living with medical challenges who could not attend a traditional camp.
2015 Summer Camps
- Hematology/Oncology/Juvenile Arthritis (June 1st-6th)
- Asthma (June 8th-13th)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (June 16th-21st)
- Diabetes (June 23rd-28th)
- Physical Disabilities (June 30th-July 4th)
- Cardiac with Camp BraveHearts (July 7th-12th)
- Pediatric Pain Family Camp (1 Parent attends with camper) (July 14th-17th)
- Transverse Myelitis Association Family Camp (July 21st-25th)
- Non-Ambulatory CCK Alumni Family Camp (By invitation only) (July 28th-July 31st)
For more information, please contact: Pam Smith at 270-618-2900
1501 Burnley Road
Scottsville, KY 42164
(270) 618-2900 (270) 618-2901 fax
If you would like to include your organization or agency's summer activities for youth, please feel free to email the event information to email@example.com.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,