- Advisor Information
- Current Students
- Living Learning Community
- Make an Appointment
- Poster Printing
- Programs offered in CHHS
- Prospective Students
- Staff Directory
- Back to CHHS Home
What is an Ambassador?
CHHS Ambassadors are exemplary students chosen to represent the College of Health and Human Services at university sponsored events. Their primary role is to act as a representative body for the students and faculty of CHHS through personalized informational sessions. Activities range from guiding scholars/professionals around campus during meetings or guest speaking engagements, giving tours for parents/prospective students, answering questions of students during ATP, Focus on Western, Open House, Scholars events, Career Fairs, CHHS sponsored conferences, etc.
CHHS Ambassadors work hard to make sure that people ALL OVER know about CHHS!
Expectations of Ambassadors:
- Maintain a 2.75 GPA or higher
- Attend required meetings during year.
- Participate in no fewer than 2 events per semester. Willingness to gain knowledge of CHHS and WKU. Assist others to learn about CHHS, WKU and the broader community.
Benefits for Ambassadors:
- Network with students, faculty, and professionals from various CHHS disciplines.
- Develop and apply leadership, communication, and decision making skills.
- Have fun while interacting with students that have similar interest and goals.
- Provide service that engages you in the life of CHHS and WKU.